prevence pro žáky MŠMT Akreditované školení
pro učitele MŠMT
3. místo za ČR v soutěži Evropská
síť prevence kriminality (EUCPN)
- Bezpečnější internet s Ministerstvem zdravotnictví
- Tolerance vede ke štěstí
- Ostrava - město odpovědnách škol
- Bezpečný internet s ČSOB II.
- trikem proti kyberšikaně
- Kyberšikana má červenou
- S kyberšikanou v duši II.
- Umění startu
- S kyberšikanou v duši
- S kyberšikanou pod kůží
- Řidičský průkaz internetového surfaře
You know for sure the Charter of fundamental human rights and freedoms. Everyone should be familiar with its contents, to be aware of one’s values in the society and also the legal area which is defined. Every child who is entering cyberspace should be acquainted with their rights on the Internet. Thus, there was formed the so-called Charter of Children's Rights on the Internet. This is the code that should provide children with sense of security, freedom and respect by all Internet users. How does the Children's Rights Charter on the Internet look like?
- I have the right to explore, learn and enjoy all the good things for children on the Internet.
- I have the right to retain any information about myself secret.
- I have the right not to be bothered or troubled.
- I have the right to ignore e-mails and messages from people whom I do not know or believe.
- I have the right not to complete any online forms and not to answer questions.
- I have the right to always ask parents or guardians for help.
- I have the right to inform about everyone, who is in my view, behaving strangely or asking weird questions.
- I have the right not to feel guilty when there appear outrageous things on the computer screen.
- I have the right to people show me respect on the Internet.
- I have the right to feel safe and be safe on the Internet!